1. Log in to Design Space. You need Cricut Access for this project. Open a blank canvas.
2. Click the "Text" button in the menu at the bottom of the screen. Once the text menu appears, type "Chloe" in the search bar and choose the font. Enter the name of your choice in the text box that appears on the canvas and change the size to font size 150. Group up the letters of the group and then overlap them slightly so that they fit together. Drag a selection box over the word and choose "Welding" from the "Actions" menu.
Top tip: For detailed instructions on how to put the letters together, please read this practical tutorial »
3. Select "Image" in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen and enter "Paw print" in the search bar. Select the design below and click "Paste".
4. With the menu "Edit" and the paw print selected, change the size to 5 x 4.6 cm.
5. Click "Duplicate" in the "Actions" menu and in the selected paw print. Duplicate so that you have a total of eight paw prints.
6. Select "Image" in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen and enter "Bones" in the search bar. Select the design below and click "Paste".
7. Click on "Hide contour" in the "Actions" menu and in the selected new image. Hide the curved line in the bone by clicking on it. This should then take on a light gray color.
8. With the menu "Edit" and the paw print selected, change the size to 14 x 7 cm.
9. Click "Duplicate" in the "Actions" menu and in the selected bone. Duplicate three times, reduce two of the duplicated bones to 9 x 4.5 cm. You can make as many felt bones as you want. However, make sure you have a pair that fits each size.
10. Click Make It at the bottom right and follow the on-screen instructions. Always make sure that the "iron-on mirror" on all mats is turned on when you use iron-on vinyl.
11. Follow the on-screen instructions to cut your iron-on vinyl text and paw prints. Then you need to change the cut material to cut the felt bones and use the FabricGrip cutting mat.
12. When all parts are cut, save your project and navigate back to the home screen. Search for "arch" in projects and select the "Formwork" project. Click on "Customize".
13. Click Make It at the bottom right and follow the on-screen instructions. Put your cuts aside for now.
14. Take a piece of red felt and your linen stocking.
15. Halve and cut.
16. Measure and mark 1 inch from each side of the stocking with a pencil and cut it off. Sew the two pieces of felt together on the sides. This creates a tube shape.
17. Turn the stocking over. Carefully remove the hanging eye from the and hold it to one side. You will need to reattach them later.
18. Place the red felt in the stocking and fold it over 1.5 cm so that it is visible on the wrong side of the stocking.
19. Pin the stocking and then turn it upside down.
20. Sew the felt straight to the top of the stocking, approximately 1 cm from the top. Replace the hanging loop.
21. Take your iron-on vinyl cuts and remove the negative areas from the design. Carefully cut off the different shapes so that each paw print is separate with the name.
22. Use Cricut & # 39; s Interactive Guide »to find the best settings for your EasyPress and stick the designs onto the stocking one by one, starting with the name on the felt, then add each paw print.
23. Take the felt bones around the edge with a suitable thread. Leave a small opening so that you can fill with toys and sew the gap. Add an embroidery thread through the middle of the bone, using different lengths for each bone.
24. Sew or glue the felt sheet together, using the Cricut project as a guide if necessary.
25. Attach the bones to the back of the bow by sewing or gluing, then attach them to the same side as the stocking hanging loop.